Tuesday 9 November 2010

This week

Easy recovery week planned on the bike.
Plan for an easy spin tomorrow morning with the current Junior Brompton World Champion. I know, I know, this is a HUGE deal. I feel very lucky to be given this opportunity to ride with my hero.
Rest of the week will consist of easy roller and road work, no longer than 60 mins each. This has worked out quite nicely, as the weather is supposed to be awfle!
Can't wait until next week for some quality road training. Really motivated to train hard at the moment. Got my main goal of the year being the Beijing World Cup in January, so lots of time to get stronger.

More importantly all of the Premiership games are on midweek. My team (http://fantasy.premierleague.com/) is going to do some serious damage this week.


Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment