Friday 5 November 2010

Racing starts tomorrow morning!

Right, final day of preparing today. Big day tomorrow!
Really really excited and can't wait to see what I can do for this 200m qualification.

Today consisited of a roller session at the hotel this morning and then a track session this afternoon. The track session was pretty basic, with a few warm up jumps on a low gear and then to finish up a race gear 100m flying effort. Everything felt good.

There are 28 riders competing in the sprints, and 24 qualify... I'd say it's pretty unlikely that I'll get through... but there's always the chance I may get the oppurtunity for a fancy picture with Mr.Hoy or Sireau!

My team mate Martyn Irvine competes in the mens Omnium tomorrow. Starting a 1pm with the flying lap. He's going strong so watch out for him on Eurosport during the day!!

Anyway, an early night is needed so I'll update this tomorrow after all the excitement is over!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment