Tuesday 15 November 2011

Majorca bound

This is just a post to test the new Blogget app on my phone.
I'm currently sat in Gatwick North Terminal enjoying a coffee. I have a grumpy man on a laptop sat opposite who is getting increasingly angry everytime I rock our off-balance table...
I'm in Majorca from the 15th-23rd where I'll be trying to do as many steady kms as possible, in order to build a good base for the latter part of the year. I'll be staying with Martyn Irvine and Recep Unulan. I spent the good part of 5 months racing and training with Martyn last Winter as we both tackled a full programme of UCI Track World Cups.
I've decided to concentrate on the road this Winter. I was knackered after competing all winter on the track to then go straight into the road season - it worked well at first and I had a string of solid performances for the first part of the season but I then noticabely struggled in the latter months.
I'll keep this up to date throughout the 8 days I'm away with Garmin and SRM files - for anyone who's intetested in that stuff!

Will stop rambling now,
Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment