Saturday 19 November 2011

Times flying!

Just a quick post as I'm knackered!
Been putting in some steady rides whilst I've been here in Majorca. So far I've ridden everyday; 3.5 hours, 4.5 hours, 3 hours and today's ride was 4.15 hours.
Today was a good ride, heading out for a planned 4-5 spin, with Martyn, Recep, Sofia and David Muntaner - one of the Spanish team pursuiters - who was leading us on our route. I successfully managed to keep our quite quick ride steady by skipping all of my turns! However, the roads were wet and ended up covered in muck after a full day wheel sucking.
Tomorrow I plan to do another 4-5 hour spin with Martyn and David M. Which then leaves me two days before I leave for home... will try and hit one of the days with a 5-6 hour spin by myself before I fly home on Wednesday.
All in all a successful and very enjoyable week so far, and I'll definitely look at coming back here in December.

Adios!











No comments:

Post a Comment